Wednesday 29 July 2009

Mein Knie tut weh :( lol

Hiya once again

Me and my mum are about to start our 3rd day in London, and it turns out that our long walk yesterday has had a bigger affect on us than previously thought. My knee yesterday started to ache and hurt, especially when the knee was fully outstreched, and I ended up almost limping back to the hotel after seeing Sister Act at the Palladium Theatre. Waking up this morning my knee is still dodgy, and we have decided to take the bus instead of walking, in order to give my knee some rest. My mum also has blisters on her feet which did vanish in the night, and both of us have sunburnt faces. I myself have a red nose and an obvious white mark where my sunglasses protected my face from the sun :( OH DEAR!

Anyway for our 3rd day we have decided to go and see the Tower of London and then head off to the Science Museum, due to the forecast in London not being very nice. We are also going to see Calendar Girls tonight, which will hopefully be one of three magnificent plays that we have seen in London so far.

I started a detailed blog of the first two days in London last night but was unable to finish it as people needed to check flight details on the computer, so I will try to finish it at a later point today or some time in the future.

Until then, stay happy
Cheeky Lamby
xxxxx

NB: The detailed blog on the first two days of London is now complete

No comments:

Post a Comment